Why Our Tour? An Overview*
A Five-Star, Twelve-Day Luxury, Fully Escorted Tour
of the Astronomy, Archaeology and Geology of the Grand Canyon State
*Also read Why Arizona in 2005?
Professionally Escorted, Unique Accommodations, Much More . . .
- Five-Star, 12-day Luxury Bus Touron new, climate-controlled, safe, reliable motor coach (extra legroom, lavatory, large thermo-paned windows)
- Small, Intimate Tour Groupmaximum of 30 guests
- Arizona Wonderscarefully chosen to exemplify state's magnificent diversity
(mountains, canyons, deserts, museums and ruinssee attraction list & itinerary for details)
- Personal Escorts professional astronomer, geologist and Continental Capers travel coordinator (see escorts)
- Accommodations finest western hotels and luxurious resorts
(each deliberately selected to immerse you in the aura of your surroundings!)
- La Posadaone of the last great railroad hotels and one of west's finest
(tour of historic hotel and welcome dinner included)
- Little AmericaFlagstaff's premier hotel, on 500 acres of private forest
- Thunder Bird Lodgein Grand Canyon Village right on Canyon rim
- EnchantmentArizona's most unforgettable resort, in Sedona's dramatic red-rock country (outdoor barbecue dinner, night stargazing included)
- Loews Ventana CanyonTucson's most dramatic, luxury resort, in Santa Catalina Mtn. foothills (farewell dinner included; nature trails, waterfall!)
- Horsemen Lodgerustic western dinner included at this Flagstaff landmark
- Arizona Snowbowlscenic skyride included; majestic Colorado Plateau views
- Meteor Cratermost imposing meteorite crater on Earth (private tour included)
- Observatory Visitsto great historical and world-class research facilities,
Lowell Observatory (where Pluto discovered) and Kitt Peak National Observatory
(private toursopportunities for night telescope viewing weather permitting)
- Tour Datesselected to include Arizona's beautiful fall foliage and to minimize extremes of desert heat and high altitude cold
- Tour Bookletespecially prepared to give you a synopsis of tour attractions!
- Seventy-Five YearsVisit Lowell Observatory During Their 75th Anniversary Year of Pluto's Discovery (See the Pluto discovery telescope, copy of discovery photos & historic instruments)
- Mars!Observe the red planet at one of its best appearances in USA skies in nearly 50 years
MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS NOW
TO EXPERIENCE THIS FASCINATING ADVENTURE WITH US!