The Inn at Cross Keys Station • Madras • Oregon
One of the Best Places to Observe
The Great American 2017 Total Eclipse of the Sun
The 2017 August 21 eclipse
(Costs in US Dollars and include applicable taxes)
Required minimum stay is three days (2017 Aug. 19, 20 & 21)
||Rate per Day
||Three Day Cost*
||Standard King Bedroom
||Standard Double Queen Bedroom
|Family Suite with Multiple Rooms
Main Room: Two Queen Beds
Second Room: Third Queen Bed
Required Deposit: 20% of total room cost (nonrefundable)
Balance Due: Not until 2017 February
- Single King or Double Queen: $138.00
- Family Suite: $210.00
(Deposits due by 2014 January 10; thereafter at time of booking)
(1) Room costs include taxes.
(2) Above rates guaranteed except for future tax increases.
(3) Hot deluxe breakfast included.
(4) Down payment by check or most credit cards (contact us to pay).
(To mail check use address below)
(5) Cancellation insurance available but can only cancel for covered reasons as illness.
Room Amenities: AC w/Climate Control, Coffee/Tea Maker, Desk Work Area, Iron & Ironing Board, Free Long-Distance Access, Free Local Calls, Radio Alarm Clock, Refrigerator & Microwave, Additional In-Room Toiletries, Bowed Shower Curtains, Hair Dryer, 32" Flat Screen LCD TVs, Free HBO, Free WiFi, Premium Cable.
Hotels Amenities: Pool/hot tub, fitness center, continental breakdfast, elevator access, free Wireless, ice/vending on each floor pets welcome (pet fee), on-site washer/dryer, some physically challenged rooms by request, non-smoking hotel (with patio area for smoking, guest store.
The Inn at Cross Keys Station
- Highly rated (4.5/5 stars by TripAdvisor)
- New 3-story, 72 room hotel
- Located in Madras, a small city in north central Oregon (pop. abt. 6,000)
- Driving time from Portlandabt. 2-1/2 hrs.
(We can arrange car rentals for you)
More information about the Inn and Madras on Accommodations Page
Rooms All Booked And Our Waiting List Is Filled
We have a very long waiting list so we are sorry but
are unable to add additional people to this list at the present time
CONTACT US IF HAVE QUESTIONS
OR NEED TRIP PLANNING HELP OR EXTENSIONS
Special Needs: Travelers needing special assistance, have disabilities requiring special attention, have dietary restrictions, etc., should bring such matters to our attention before or at time of booking.